1. Selection of personnel as required by the employer from our data bank.
2. Published in / local News Papers for more difficult categories or categories not available on our data bank on behalf of our principal.
3. Pre-screening / scrutinizing of CV / BIO-DATA as per the specification of the requirement and short list of the candidates.
4. Forward short listed CV / BIO-DATA, to the employer.
5. Upon receipt of pre-selected candidates from the employer conduct final interviews, examinations and selection of the prospective candidates by specialized and highly professional staff.
6. All India level selection measures are adopted for selection of highest quality / quantity personnel.
7. Trade testing measures are adopted depends upon the requirements under supervision of our own staff or the employer.
8. Meet and assist of delegates coming for interview.
9. Detailed medical examination is carried out by the panel doctors approved by the concerned Consulate / Embassy in India. Or from GCC Medical Centers
10. On receipt of authenticated Power of Attorney from the employer we arrange to obtain visa from the concerned Embassy within possible time wherever applicable
11. Give adequate orientation about employing country and sponsoring organization before candidate’s departure for the overseas employment.