Arrival in Budapest and Transfers to your hotel. Check into your hotel.
Later proceed for Budapest Grand City Tour. On this tour, you will be passing by the Parliament building before crossing the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side of the city. Here you will have some free time to yourself to visit the Fishermen’s Bastion which offers stunning views over the city and the Mathias Church. Your tour will continue to the Gillert Hill before crossing the Elisabeth Bridge from where you will drive towards the Heroes’ Square. Passing by the Opera and St Stephen’s Basilica you reach the Hotel Intercontinental where your tour ends.
Overnight in the hotel
After breakfast check-out, transfer to the Station and departure to the Vienna. On arrival check-in to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel
After breakfast proceeds for the Hop of the hop-off tour.
See Vienna in a completely new and relaxing way on this Hop-on-Hop-off tour. Set your own pace, get on and off at any of the 15 stops, as often as you wish. Choose from four different routes, shop, see sights, have fun and create your own tour. On the Ring route (red route) you see a selection of the most important sights of Vienna, such as the State Opera, the Hofburg, the City Hall, and St. Stephen’s Cathedral. The Donau route (blue route) will take you to the Danube and the Prater amusement park with the Giant Ferris Wheel. On the Schoenbrunn route (yellow route) you get the chance to visit Schoenbrunn palace, one of Vienna’s major attractions. Last but not least on the NEW Schloss Hof & Carnuntum route (grey route) Walk in the footsteps of the Romans in the Open-Air Museum Petronell-Carnuntum or in the Museum Carnuntinum of the Archaeological Park Carnuntum and visit the Palace Schloss Hof, Austria’s largest country palace complex. Your ticket is valid 24 hours from the time you first use it. Use all four routes as often as you wish within the operating times. As a special service, we provide free WIFI on board. Enjoy your sightseeing in Vienna!
Overnight in the hotel
After breakfast check-out, transfer to departure to Prague. On arrival point transfer to the hotel. Optional recommendation Prague River Cruise. Many famous Prague attractions border the river and as we journey upstream, passing under the Charles Bridge, guests enjoy unique views of the city with the Old Town, Lesser Town, view Prague Castle, the National Theatre, the Vysehrad Fortress, and other well-known sights. Evening at leisure.
After breakfast proceeds for the Hop on Hop off tour. Prague is filled with incredible sights and lots of history, but getting from one end of the city to the next can be complicated and time-consuming. Luckily, our hop on hop off bus tours provides a comfortable opportunity to see the city in style and on your own schedule. Tickets include headphones and audio recordings in 24 languages and a stewardess available at all times. Three different circuits will let you travel around the city in comfort with unlimited changes for 24 hours. The main one, Green Line lasts 1h35mins and has 16 stops including important highlights as the Municipal House, Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and more.
After breakfast, transfer to the Airport for the return journey.
Hotel 3* or Similar
|Budapest||Ibis Styles Budapest City 3*||1 Night|
|Prague||Metropolitan Old Town Hotel 3*||2 Nights|
|Vienna||AZIMUT Hotel Delta Vienna 3*||2 Nights|
Per Adult in Twin share for the Land portion
At the time of the reservation, all details must be provided correctly. Details that we require at the time of reservation:
1) Names of Passengers as on passport, in case of a child, date of birth is also necessary
2) Meal/ Seat/ Rooming Preference
3) All flight details
Incase visas are not obtained or granted by the respective Consulate due to any unavoidable circumstance or situation out of our control, and due to which if you cannot travel, We will not be responsible and not liable for any loss or cancellation charges.
100% payment required at the time of Ticket confirmation and before issuance of the Ticket.
As per the Cancellation Policy of the Airline at the time of cancellation
• The above quote is valid for minimum 2 Adults will be traveling together
• Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
• The rates and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
• Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers.
• No Booking or blocking of Hotels and airfare is done. Will have to check for the availabilities and rates at the time of confirmation from your end.
• Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
• Many Consulates have stopped issuing the visa to 20 years valid passports, hence it is recommended to renew the passport before planning your international trip.
It is suggested that all clients take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy which covers them for loss of personal effects with check-in baggage, loss of passport, etc., Medical cover in case of personal accidents or any other type of medical emergencies during the tour and any other expenses due to cancellation and/or flight delays.
• Accommodation in above-mentioned hotels with Daily breakfast
• Stay with Breakfast in 3* Hotels. (Maximum 03 passenger can stay in 01 room)
• Internal Train tickets on Second class:
• Budapest to Prague
• Prague to Vienna
• Prague: Hop-on-Hop-Off Tour
• Vienna – Hop-on-Hop-Off Tour
• Budapest: City tour
• All room applicable taxes
• Any kind of tips
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of beverages
• Any lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
• Any extras sites not indicated on above
• Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
• Travel Insurance
• Round trip Airfare
• Tourist Visa
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Creative Tours & Travels (India) Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year 1979 is one of the foremost and one-stop solution providers of Travel & Tourism related services around the world.