Arrival in Rome Airport and take TRANSFER service from the airport on your own to the hotel.
After breakfast, Open bus tour of Rome – Hop on-Hop off tour: The buses drive continuously by the city’s most important monuments. You’ll find them punctually at all 12 stops of the bus route from 9.00 Am to 8.00 Pm, seven days a week. Get on and off when and wherever you like. Onboard, a very informative audio guide will help you to understand the incredible history and the splendor of art that make Rome a unique city. The ticket is valid for one day. It is important to stay at the bus stop a few minutes before the bus arrival.
Overnight in Rome
After breakfast check out of your Rome hotel and board your train to Florence.
At afternoon: PISA Half day excursion
How could we forget to visit Pisa? We start our excursion with a walk alongside the Medieval walls up to the old entrance gate: Porta Santa Maria. From here an extraordinary view will take your breath away! You will be in front of a unique panorama: Piazza Dei Miracoli with its marble architecture and neat grass lawns. Your guide will accompany you on your visit to the precious interiors of the Cathedral, an unchallenged masterpiece of Romanesque art. Once outside you can admire the Baptistery, the Monumental Graveyard and, finally, the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa. Overnight in Florence.
After breakfast, board your train to Venice.
With this excursion, you can see Venice from a different perspective, and take part in its magical atmosphere. Gondolas accompanied with local musicians float along the fascinating Grand Canal…the glittering images of the vintage houses and sumptuous palaces in the water will remain forever in your memories.
After breakfast, proceed to the departure point for the Hop-On-Hop-Off tour. Discover the best that Venice has to offer with a 24-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour. See all the main sights from aboard an open-top boat. Cruise from Piazza San Marco to the “Ponte dei Sospiri”, from the beaches of Lido to the Island of Murano. Use your ticket on a magical route, which covers all of Venice’s most popular attractions, hopping on and off as often as you like. From Piazza San Marco to the Ponte dei Sospiri, from the beaches of Lido to the Island of Murano, this City Sightseeing tour will take you on a trip through history, culture, and tradition in the most romantic city in the world. All you have to do is take a seat and soak up your surroundings. Evening at the hotel & overnight.
After breakfast check out from Venice hotel and transfer to the cruise terminal.
Hotel 3* or Similar
|Rome||Corot Hotel||2 Nights|
|Florence||Delle Nazioni||1 Night|
|Venice||Hotel Canal||2 Nights|
Per Adult in Twin share for the Land portion
At the time of the reservation, all details must be provided correctly. Details that we require at the time of reservation:
1) Names of Passengers as on passport, in case of a child, date of birth is also necessary
2) Meal/ Seat/ Rooming Preference
3) All flight details
Incase visas are not obtained or granted by the respective Consulate due to any unavoidable circumstance or situation out of our control, and due to which if you cannot travel, We will not be responsible and not liable for any loss or cancellation charges.
100% payment required at the time of Ticket confirmation and before issuance of the Ticket.
As per the Cancellation Policy of the Airline at the time of cancellation
• The above quote is valid for minimum 2 Adults will be traveling together
• Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
• The rates and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
• Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers.
• No Booking or blocking of Hotels and airfare is done. Will have to check for the availabilities and rates at the time of confirmation from your end.
• Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
• Many Consulates have stopped issuing the visa to 20 years valid passports, hence it is recommended to renew the passport before planning your international trip.
It is suggested that all clients take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy which covers them for loss of personal effects with check-in baggage, loss of passport, etc., Medical cover in case of personal accidents or any other type of medical emergencies during the tour and any other expenses due to cancellation and/or flight delays.
• Accommodation in above-mentioned hotels with Daily breakfast
• Stay with Breakfast in 3* Hotels. (Maximum 03 passenger can stay in 01 room)
• In Switzerland
• Getaway to the Rhine Falls
• In Austria
• Swarovski Crystal Worlds
• Big Bus Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
• Eurail on Second Class
• Zurich – Innsbruck By train
• Innsbruck Vienna By train
• 3 consecutive day’s Swiss pass on 2nd class
• All room applicable taxes
• Any kind of tips
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of beverages
• Any lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
• Any extras sites not indicated on above
• Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
• Travel Insurance
• Round trip Airfare
• Tourist Visa
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Creative Tours & Travels (India) Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year 1979 is one of the foremost and one-stop solution providers of Travel & Tourism related services around the world.