Arrive into Zurich Airport and after the necessary immigration and customs formalities; you will get the train for Zurich HB Station from the Zurich Flughafen Airport only. On Arrival in Zurich Station, proceed for your hotel. Check in to the Zurich hotel and leisure for your own time.
Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast, this morning Proceed for Getaway to the Rhine Falls
The Rhine Falls is only 23 metres high but has an impressive width of 150 meters and an average of 25’000 cubic feet of water per second (700m3/sec). You are dropped off on the north bank of the river Rhine where you can admire the turreted castle called Schloss Laufen on a cliff directly above the falls. The tour also takes you to Northern Switzerland close to the German border where you will drive through Schaffhausen, the capital of the canton with its famous Munot Fortress, dating from the 16th century. Return to Zurich with an alternative stop at the Airport, where departing guests can end their tour if they wish.
Overnight in the Hotel
– After breakfast, this morning check out from Zurich proceed for Innsbruck.
– Check in to the hotel and at evening proceed for Swarovski Crystal Worlds tour. Founded by Daniel Swarovski in the Austrian village of Wattens in 1895, Swarovski has become the world’s leading manufacturer of precision-cut crystal. And today, more than 110 years on, Swarovski remains a family-run enterprise under the management of Daniel Swarovski’s fourth- and fifth-generation descendants.
After the tour back to the hotel and overnight at the hotel
– After breakfast this morning check out from the Innsbruck hotel.
– Later proceed for Vienna. Check in to the hotel and leisure for your own time.
– At evening return to your hotel & Overnight.
After Morning breakfast proceed for Big Bus Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Discover the sights of Vienna aboard a double-decker Big Bus as you admire 360-degree views of top attractions and listen to entertaining audio commentary. Use a ticket that’s valid for one or two days on two different routes, and hop on and off at any of the 15 stops around the elegant city. Upgrade to a deluxe ticket to include a scenic cruise along the Danube River, as well as a panoramic night tour.
Romantic architecture, Imperial-era landmarks, and delicious coffeehouses and cake shops make Vienna a gem to visit any time of the year. One of the best ways to discover the city’s delights is on a Big Bus that allows you to explore at your own pace. Enjoy your choice between classic, premium, and deluxe ticket options, offering upgrades such as a Danube river cruise and panoramic night tour by bus.
– At evening return to your hotel & Overnight.
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for home destination
Hotel 3* or Similar
|Zurich||Hotel Montana||1 Night|
|Innsbruck||GOLDENE KRONE||2 Nights|
|Vienna||AZIMUT Hotel Delta Vienna 3*||2 Nights|
Per Adult in Twin share for the Land portion
At the time of the reservation, all details must be provided correctly. Details that we require at the time of reservation:
1) Names of Passengers as on passport, in case of a child, date of birth is also necessary
2) Meal/ Seat/ Rooming Preference
3) All flight details
Incase visas are not obtained or granted by the respective Consulate due to any unavoidable circumstance or situation out of our control, and due to which if you cannot travel, We will not be responsible and not liable for any loss or cancellation charges.
100% payment required at the time of Ticket confirmation and before issuance of the Ticket.
As per the Cancellation Policy of the Airline at the time of cancellation
• The above quote is valid for minimum 2 Adults will be traveling together
• Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
• The rates and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
• Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers.
• No Booking or blocking of Hotels and airfare is done. Will have to check for the availabilities and rates at the time of confirmation from your end.
• Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
• Many Consulates have stopped issuing the visa to 20 years valid passports, hence it is recommended to renew the passport before planning your international trip.
• Accommodation in above-mentioned hotels with Daily breakfast
• Stay with Breakfast in 3* Hotels. (Maximum 03 passenger can stay in 01 room)
• In Switzerland
• Getaway to the Rhine Falls
• In Austria
• Swarovski Crystal Worlds
• Big Bus Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
• Eurail on Second Class
• Zurich – Innsbruck By train
• Innsbruck Vienna By train
• 3 consecutive day’s Swiss pass on 2nd class
• All room applicable taxes
• Any kind of tips
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of beverages
• Any lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
• Any extras sites not indicated on above
• Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
• Travel Insurance
• Round trip Airfare
• Tourist Visa
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Creative Tours & Travels (India) Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year 1979 is one of the foremost and one-stop solution providers of Travel & Tourism related services around the world.