Kathmandu Tour Package for 4 Days
Kathmandu tour package is enjoyable of amaze and exploration of the vast expanses of the Himalayan Mountains and green valleys.
Day 01 of Kathmandu Tour Package – Arrive Kathmandu
Meeting at the airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom.
After arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Day 02 of Kathmandu Tour Package – Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit to the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray.
The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometers north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of the Hindu faith. The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath.
This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites’ list Since 1979. This “extensive Hindu temple precinct” is a “sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images, and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river”. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where Buddhists devout come for a pilgrimage. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 03 of Kathmandu Tour Package – Kathmandu
Today you will be taken to take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur, the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: It’s an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population.
While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu.
Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 04 of Kathmandu Tour Package – Kathmandu / Airport
The morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Cost based on the Kathmandu Tour Package will be as follows Valid till September 2020:
|No of pax||5-star Luxury||5 star||4-star Deluxe||4 star Standard||
|Cost Per Person||(BB)||(BB)||( BB)||(BB)||(BB)||(BB)|
|2 pax on twin share||25925||20775||15675||12575||10295||8875|
|4 pax using a car on twin share||24775||19625||14465||11385||9125||7685|
|4 pax using Scorpio on twin share||25625||20475||15375||12255||9995||8575|
|6 pax on twin share||25175||19995||14855||11775||9525||8075|
|8 pax on twin share||24925||19775||14655||11575||9295||7875|
|Adult with an extra bed||23575||18455||13375||10225||7975||6525|
|Child below 10 yrs with extra bed||14075||9525||9875||7125||5375||5075|
|Child below 10 yrs without extra bed||5075||5075||4775||4425||3825||3575|
|Supplement MAP plan ( 05 dinners Per adult/child)||8625||
|Single room ( 1 pax traveling alone)||49825||39555||29265||23125||18585||15725|
|Single room ( 1 pax traveling with others)||45175||34875||24625||18475||13925||11075|
***Additional 05% GST on the total billing***
Properties envisaged: Using Base Category rooms at respective properties unless specified
(Some hotels have Deluxe rooms as base Category)
|5 Star Luxury||Hyatt Regency /Marriott /
Gokarna Forest Resort /Similar
|5 Star||Annapurna /Radisson /Soaltee Crowne Plaza /
Yak & Yeti /Similar
|4 Star DLX||Vivanta Kathmandu – (Dlx room) / Shambala /Ambassador /Mulberry /Similar|
|4 Star STD||Tibet International /Landmark /Hotel Grand /Fairfield By Marriott /Vivanta Kathmandu – Superior Twin bedroom(Corner room of the hotel ) /similar|
|3 Star||Amadablam /Mirage Lords Inn /Vaishali /Manang /similar|
|BUDGET||Royal Suite/Temple Inn /similar|
Please Note (Kathmandu Tour Package)
• YAK AND YETI does not provide free WIFI
• HOTEL MARRIOT BY FAIR FIELD does not provide an extra bed
• Vivanta Kathmandu does not provide extra bed in the Superior and Deluxe rooms
Car: Ford / Fiat / Manza /Similar : (only 4 Heads are allowed and the car does not have any overhead carrier )
5 – 6 Adults: Scorpio / similar
7 – 12 adults: Toyota “Hiace” Van having 14 seats
(Please note that an entrance fee of INR 180 per person will be payable directly by the clients while visiting Nagarkot).
Hand- Phone SIM card:
• Upon arrival in Kathmandu at the International Airport better known as “Tribhuwan International Airport”.
• After collecting your baggage there are Two Telephone companies known as “NCell & NTC ( Nepal Telecommunication).
• They have a Stall each. One Passport size photo and a copy of the passport will be required.
• One can purchase a Sim.
• Activation time is 10 mins on average.
• Cost is INR 150 per Sim which can be topped off as per requirement.
• It will be a 3G card.
• We are not in a position to take out the Sim in advance.
• Above is subject to change as per the Telecommunication Regulations
Option for Experiencing a Nepal Cultural Show with Nepali Dinner ( Veg, as well as non-Veg food, is served )!
• Dinner at “Utsav OR Nepali Chulo” with cultural Dance program: Inr.1000 per adult/child
• Transportation costs extra: A/c Vehicle Inr. 1200 per car, 2000 Scorpio, 3000 Van OR A/c Vehicle Inr. 1100 per A/c car, 1900 Scorpio, 3200 Van
Mountain Flight / Everest Flight: The best way to see Mt. Everest
For the traveler who is unable to make a trekking trip to the mountains either because of lack of time or physical fitness or due to sheer want of the adventure streak, there mountain flights to simulate the experience.
The one-hour flight takes you/ within camera range of some of the highest peaks in the world, and cruising this close to the awe-inspiring massifs of rock and ice, is an out-of-this earth experience. The aircraft takes off and heads eastward and almost immediately, the peaks come into view. The first peak that appears on your horizon is the majestic Gosaithan, standing 8,013m tall. To its right, appears Dorje Lhakpa (6996m), looking like a massive figure of 8, lying prone and covered in snow. To its right is Phurbi Chyachu, which looms over the Kathmandu valley.
Next on your vision is Choba Bhamare, rather small in this company at 5,933m, but singularly stubborn, as it remains unconquered to this day. Then comes Mt. Gaurishanker (8,134m), standing out sharp and conspicuous- Hindus believe that Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati protect this mountain.
As the flight moves toward the eastern Himalaya, a succession of majestic mountains follows. Melungtse, with a plateau-like top, stands at 7,023m: Chugimago is at 6,297m, and still remains to be scaled. At 6,956m, Mt.Numbur resembles abreast and is believed to be the maternal source in the sky providing pure milk to the Sherpas of Solukhumbu. Then, Karyolung, a gleaming-white mountain at 6,511m, and Cho-Oyu, the sixth highest in the world at 8,021m.
The last and the most exciting stretch of the journey takes you close to the 7,952-tall Gyachungkang, which is considered extremely tough climb. To its right is Puman at 7,161m and Nuptse at 7,855m. Finally, there is Mt. Everest itself (8,848m), called Sagarmatha by the Nepalis and Chomolungma by the Tibetans. It is an altogether different feeling as one comes face to face with the world’s tallest and most enigmatic of mountains.
COST FOR MOUNTAIN FLIGHT
• INR. 7400 per person for the air ticket adult or child (Including Service Charge – subject to change as per airline policy).
• Hotel – Airport – Hotel transfers will be extra: a/c INR. 2000 per A/c car, 3500 Scorpio, 4300 Van for Hotel – Airport – Hotel transfers with waiting.
• The first flight starts at 6.30 Am in the morning (reporting 45 mins minimum prior to the departure time).
• It is from 45 to 50 mins on average. Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
• This is “The Flight” in which one is allowed to enter the cockpit and view as well as take photographs of the Himalayas.
Please note :
• Price and services can be changed at the time of confirmation. Confirmation of booking is only based on written communication.
• The vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only.
• No additional running for shopping/lunches/dinners/ additional sightseeing etc. will be allowed.
• The vehicle will strictly from Point to point basis only.
• The above rates are valid for Indian Nationals holding Indian Passport / Voter’s ID only.
• The rates will not stand good for any other nationality, OCI and PIO card is not valid in Nepal and cannot be used as an identification by any Nationals.
Hotel Check-in Time: 1500 hrs
Hotel Check-out Time: 1100 hrs
ADHAR CARD/ PAN CARD / DRIVING LICENSE IS NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO TRAVEL TO NEPAL BY AIR
The New Indian notes of INR 200, 500 as well as the 2000 denominations are not a valid tender currency in Nepal. Or in fact, any denomination above INR 100 notes are not valid in Nepal (INR 100 notes and below are accepted). The maximum amount of Indian Currency one can carry is INR. 25000 per person in 100 denominations and below.
Kathmandu Tour Package Inclusions:
• 03 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu
• Daily breakfast at the hotel
• Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by an a/c vehicle exclusively
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary by an a/c vehicle exclusively( Guide and entrance fee not included payable directly )
• Applicable taxes
Kathmandu Tour Package Exclusions:
• Services other than specified.
• Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
• Guide during the sightseeing
• Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
• Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
• Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
• A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults ( 18 yrs & above) for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years, the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveler’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this is checked with Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail. Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt of India changes the regulations.
Also, see Kathmandu + Pokhara Package 4 Days