Arrive at London Airport and transfers to London City Hotel. Check-in to hotel. Free at leisure after Hotel check-in. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast this morning, Later explore the London thoroughly. By using 03 Days London Pass.
The London Pass is a complete sightseer credits package allowing you to access the topmost attractions, tours, and museums. See all that London has to offer while saving both time and money. Redeem your sightseer credits at top London icons such as the Tower of London, London Zoo, Windsor Castle and many more. Some attractions include the option to skip-the-line, enabling you to jump the line and walk right in.
• The View from the Shard || • Tower of London || • Hop on Hop off Bus Tour || • Thames River Cruise || • Windsor Castle || • Westminster Abbey ||• London Bridge Experience and London Tombs || • Tower Bridge Exhibition || • London Zoo || • Kensington Palace & The Orangery || • Hampton Court Palace || • ArcelorMittal Orbit || • Arsenal FC Stadium (Emirates Stadium) || • Apsley House || • Banqueting House || • Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour || • Benjamin Franklin House || • Best LDN Walks tour around Royal London || • Cartoon Museum ||• Chelsea Cinema || • Chelsea FC Stadium Tour || • Chelsea Physic Garden || • Chislehurst Caves || • Churchill Museum & Cabinet War Rooms || • City Cruises || • The Courtauld Gallery || • Curzon Mayfair Cinema || • Curzon Soho Cinema || • Eltham Palace || • Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art || • Eton College || • Fan Museum || • Foundling Museum || • Guards Museum || • Handel House Museum || • Household Cavalry Museum || • HMS Belfast || • Imperial War Museum London || • Jason’s Canal Boat Trip || • Jewel Tower || • Kew Gardens || • London Bicycle Tour Company || • London Canal Museum || • London Motor Museum || • London Museum of Water and Steam || • London Legends Walk || • London Transport Museum || • London Wetland Centre || • Lord’s Cricket Ground || • Monument || • Museum of Brands, Packaging, and Advertising || • Museum of London Docklands (with guidebook) || • Museum of Rugby || • National Gallery || • National Theatre Backstage Tours || • Old Operating Theatre Museum || • Pollocks Toy Museum || • Queen’s Gallery || • Queen’s Ice & Bowl || • Renoir Cinema | • Royal Albert Hall || • Royal Mews || • Royal Observatory Greenwich || • Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre || • The British Museum (entry to one exhibition) || • Tour & Exhibition || • Southwark Cathedral || • Tate Britain || • Tate Modern || • Wellington Arch || • Wembley Stadium Tours || • Wernher Collection at Ranger’s House || • Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum || • Wimbledon Tour Experience. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast day free for shopping on your own. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for home destination
Hotel 3* or Similar
|London||Apollo Hotel 2*||5 Nights|
|INR 49,000||Per Adult in Twin share for a Land portion|
At the time of the reservation, all details must be provided correctly. Details that we require at the time of reservation:
1) Names of Passengers as on passport, in case of a child, date of birth is also necessary
2) Meal/ Seat/ Rooming Preference
3) All flight details
Incase visas are not obtained or granted by the respective Consulate due to any unavoidable circumstance or situation out of our control, and due to which if you cannot travel, We will not be responsible and not liable for any loss or cancellation charges.
100% payment required at the time of Ticket confirmation and before issuance of the Ticket.
As per the Cancellation Policy of the Airline at the time of cancellation
• The above quote is valid for minimum 2 Adults will be traveling together
• Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability
• The rates and itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
• Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers
• No Booking or blocking of Hotels and airfare is done. Will have to check for the availabilities and rates at the time of confirmation from your end
• Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel
• Many Consulates have stopped issuing the visa to 20 years valid passports, hence it is recommended to renew the passport before planning your international trip
It is suggested that all clients take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy which covers them for loss of personal effects with check-in baggage, loss of passport, etc., Medical cover in case of personal accidents or any other type of medical emergencies during the tour and any other expenses due to cancellation and/or flight delays.
• Accommodation in above-mentioned hotels with Daily breakfast
• Stay with Breakfast in 3* Hotels. (Maximum 03 passenger can stay in 01 room)
• In London: London 03 Days Pass
• All room applicable taxes
• Any kind of tips
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of beverages
• Any lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
• Any extras sites not indicated on above
• Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates
• Travel Insurance
• Round trip Airfare
• Tourist Visa
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Creative Tours & Travels (India) Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year 1979 is one of the foremost and one-stop solution providers of Travel & Tourism related services around the world.