Goa tour package Getaway for 4 days –
Goa is famous for its beautiful beaches, amusement, and celebrations. It is a combination of old and modern culture.
Day 01 of Goa Tour Package: Arrival
On reaching Goa airport, meet the representative and transfer to the resort. Today is at your leisure to enjoy a stroll around the beach or the town. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 of Goa Tour Package: North Goa Tour
After breakfast drive towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa like Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach.
Further, You can visit “Cidade de Goa”, pay homage at the Basilica Bom Jesus, which is dedicated to Infant Jesus. The church has the sacred remains of St Francis Xavier.
There is also the Museum of Christian Art, which is one of its kind museum in Asia. The museum is best known to house a collection of items like gold and precious stones and Rosaries. You can also visit the Archeological Museum.
Later, travel to “Solar Souto Maior”, which is an aristocratic mansion that dates back to the year 1585. The mansion houses a treasure of artifacts.
Return to the capital city Panaji, and drive through the city enjoying its unique colonial architecture. Walkthrough the city and flip back the pages of the Portuguese days. Do visit the bustling markets of Goa and shop for gifts and souvenirs.
Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, enjoy water sports and then browse the shopping at the Tibetan market.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 of Goa Tour Package: South Goa Tour
After breakfast, head towards South Goa. Begin with a visit to Margao, where you can see the historical “Largo de Igreja”, the Church square of Margao, which was once a colonial quarter.
Later, proceed to “Ancestral Goa”, which has a number of artifact centers, art galleries, and open-air museums.
You can also visit the grand house- Menezes Braganza house, in Chandor which is a palatial structure built back in the 17th century. It has some interesting artifacts, collected by the family over a number of years. Tiles from Portugal, antique chandeliers from Europe and beautifully carved, ornate rosewood furniture adds to the beauty of the house.
The west wing of the house belongs to the Menezes Braganza family. The house not only features exquisite furniture and Chinese porcelain from Macau but also a collection of family portraits, which date back to the There is also a library which has a collection of 5,000 leather-bound books which were personally collected by Luis de Menezes Braganza (1878-1938), a reputed journalist, well-known for playing a key role in Goa’s independence movement.
After the long sightseeing tour of South Goa, head back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 of Goa Tour Package: Departure
Goa Tour Package Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for the duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Goa tour package booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force
majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sports events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road
services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of
- The tour will generally be organized as per the details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see other tour packages