Nepal tour package in 5 days package –
Katmandu capital of Nepal is surrounded by mountain ranges, snowy hills and phenomenal landscapes.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Welcome to the vibrant capital of Nepal. Upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be greeted by our representatives and transferred to the hotel.
Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 2: City tour Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath |Sightseeing Patan Durbar Square
After breakfast, you’ll be exploring the traditional and artistic Kathmandu valley.
Your first stop will be Kathmandu Durbar Square. Also known as Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square, it is a public square containing ancient palaces, temples, statues and streets.
Further, Your next stop will be the Monkey temple; Swoyambhunath. Standing tall on a hill, the majestic Buddhist shrine Swoyambhunath is a white dome with a gold conical shape on top, which is painted with the watchful eyes of Buddha.
Later, after lunch, you will be going for a visit to Patan Durbar Square, Patan, one of the ancient royal city of Nepal. The area houses temples and bahals holding religious significance to the followers of both Hinduism and Buddhism. You will also get to observe a uniquely crafted water tank with intricate stone taps.
Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 3: Sightseeing Pasupatinath, Boudhanath | Same day transfer Nagarkot
After breakfast, your tour of Kathmandu valley starts. The capital of Nepal has a lot to offer from its ancient arts to modern facilities.
You will visit the holy shrine of Hindus- Pashupatinath where Lord Shiva resides. Shiva’s manifestation as Pashupati lord of animal is considered one of the holiest sites of the Hindus and is a must-visit once in a lifetime to gain salvation. You can also see the Hindus cremation site Aryaghat at the bank of Bagmati River. Apart from being a holy shrine, it is beautifully crafted in Pagoda style with golden roof and silver doors.
Afterwards, proceed to Boudhanath another Buddhist stupa and a World heritage site The white dome-shaped structure on top is painted with yellow to represent lotus. Above which a square tower representing fire is painted with eyes of Buddha. On top of it is the gold conical-shaped structure representing air followed by an umbrella on topmost part symbolizing space. The more you see the stupa the more peace you’ll feel!
Later on, you will be transferred to Nagarkot.
Overnight at hotel in Nagarkot
Day 4 of Nepal Tour Package: Bhaktapur Durbar Square | Free Day
Wake up before the sun to watch magnificent sunrise among the hills of Nagarkot. The aesthetic view of hills and the sun rays that paint them is stunning. You will also get to see the National flower of Nepal, Laliguras (Rhododendron) from here.
Later. You will be driven to Bhaktapur, another royal city of Nepal. Listed in UNESCO, It has lots to offer. Bhaktapur, literally meaning “city of devotees”, was one of the three ancient kingdoms in Kathmandu valley. Bhaktapur with its beautiful stone and wood crafts is an architectural delight.
Day 5 of Nepal Tour Package: Departure
Nepal Tour Package Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
Nepal Tour Package Exclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees (directly payable at applicable sightseeing spots)
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Items of personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone call, etc
- Any extra services which are not included in the “Cost include” column
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Nepal tour package booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force
majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sports events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road
services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of
- The tour will generally be organised as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see Nepal Tour Package for 7 days