Egypt Tour for 6 Nights / 7 Days –
Experience the glorious monuments, enchanting desert, green delta, and the prestigious Nile river.
Day 1 – Arrival Cairo
Arrive at Cairo International Airport, meet and assist by our representative through customs and passport formalities. Transfer by private vehicle to your hotel, After Noon Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 of Egypt Tour – Cairo
After breakfast, Visit the great pyramids of Giza (one of the seven wonders of the world), Egyptian Museum, Khan El Khalil Bazar, back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3 – Cairo – Aswan
After breakfast, check out and transfer from the hotel to Cairo Domestic Airport for flight to Aswan. Arrive into Aswan, transfer to the Nile Cruise. Embarkation on the Nile Cruise and start visiting Hugh Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple (by Motor Boat), back to the Nile Cruise. Overnight on cruise (lunch and dinner on board).
Day 4 of Egypt Tour – Kom Ombo, Edfu
After breakfast, visit Kom Ombo temple and back to the Nile Cruise. Arrive by Cruise to Edfu and visit Edfu temple. Bancak to the Nile cruise. Overnight on cruise (lunch and dinner on board).
Day 5 – Luxor
Arrive into Luxor after breakfast visit East Bank of Luxor (Karnak temple and Luxor temple). Back to the Nile Cruise. Overnight on cruise (lunch and dinner on board).
Day 6 of Egypt Tour – Luxor – Cairo
After breakfast, visit the West Bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Two Colossus of Memnon. Transfer to Luxor domestic airport for flight to Cairo. Arrive at Cairo Domestic airport and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 7 – Departure Cairo
After breakfast, the day is free until departure. Check out by 12 noon. Transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Egypt Tour Inclusions
|Accommodation||* 3nights in Cairo
* 3nights Nile cruises (5 Star – Standard)
|Meals arrangements||* Bed & Breakfast in Cairo
* Full Board on the Cruise
|Excursions||* As it mentioned in the itinerary|
|Varies||* English Speaking guide, all transfers according to the itinerary, all entry fees for Sightseeing mentioned in the program|
|Not including||* Visa, optional tours, and transportation outside Egypt, Tips, phone calls and any other personal expenses, Entry fees for Mummies room at Egyptian Museum, Solar Boat at Pyramids, Entry inside one of the Pyramids, the international & domestic flights tickets|
Cost in US Dollars for Programme
LOW: 30 September 2019 Till 10 Dec 2019 / from 06 Jan 2020 till 01 April 2020 / From 20 April 2020 Till 31 May 2020
HIGH: 11 Dec 2019 – 5 Jan 2020 / 01 April – 20 April 2020
|4||Mercure Le Sphinx||Low||495||470||465|
|5||Le Meridian Pyramids||Low||555||540||535|
|5||Marriott Cairo Hotel and Casino||Low||710||695||690|
TRIPLE REDUCTION: US $ 10
SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT: 50% additional of the Twin share price.
– 00-06yrs sharing bed without extra bed – 30% of the twin share price
– 06-12yrs sharing bed without extra bed – 60% of the twin share price
– A child with bed – 75% of the twin share price
Xmas Gala Dinner USD 120 per person (not Compulsory)
New Year Gala Dinner USD 195 per person (Compulsory)
SUPPLEMENT TO UPGRADE CRUISE TO SONESTA CRUISES
(PRICE PER PERSON IN U.S.DOLLARS)
|No of nights||Season||Low||High|
EGYPT TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS, Single Entry:
Visa Requirements & Fees
• Passport: Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any).
• Egypt Visa Application Form: One visa application forms duly filled and signed.
• Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background, dark colour dress and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). A photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
• Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from the applicant with passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with the company stamp.
– Please Note: Covering Letter on Letterhead if an applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if employed.
– (If applying from Delhi) -The letter should be addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt, New Delhi.
– (If applying from Mumbai)-The letter should be addressed to The Visa Officer, Consulate General of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Mumbai.
• Original updated Personal Bank statement for the last 6 months with seal, sign & signatory’s name
• Personal Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years
• Salary slips for last 3 months (stamp/sign)/Leave Sanction letter from Employer
• Confirmed return ticket
• Accommodation Proof: Hotel Confirmation on Hotel/ Tour operator’s letterhead specifying the hotel address, Contact details, applicant’s name and Check in – Check out dates.
• Day to Day Itinerary
Visa fees – INR 1900/-
Service charges – INR 1000/- (including GST) + 18% GST
Total: 3,080/- Per Person
One-way Courier charges – INR 300/- (if applicable)
Processing time: 4-5 working day from the day of visa submission
Please note: Visa fees are Non-Refundable and subject to change without prior notice
Click to see 9 Days of Egypt tour