6 days of Golden triangle package – Golden Triangle tour covers 3 popular cities of India which is well known for its rich history, tradition and culture.
Arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station. Our representative will meet you upon arrival and transfer you to the hotel. Check in and spend the evening in your leisure. We highly recommend you try a local cuisine for dinner. Pitchfork selfies master cleanse.
• Breakfast at the hotel. Further After breakfast, you will proceed for city tour of Old Delhi & New Delhi. The tour will begin with a visit to:
• Raj Ghat: A memorial to Mahatma Gandhi is a simple black marble platform that marks the spot of his cremation on 31 January 1948.
• Red Fort: The Red Fort (usually transcribed into English as LalQil’ah or LalQila) is a 17th century fort complex constructed by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in the walled city of Old Delhi (in present day Delhi, India) that served as the residence of the Mughal Emperors.
• Jama Masjid: Jama Masjid of Delhi is the largest mosque in India. The Jama Masjid stands across the road in front of the Red Fort.
• QutubMinar: QutubMinar is the pride of Delhi. The tall minaret was constructed in 1192 by Qutab-ud-din Aibak, and later completed by his successor Iltutmish. QutubMinar is a World Heritage Site and has survived the ravages of time impressively. This is a tower of victory, a monument that signify the might of Islam, or a tower for keeping a check for defense.
• Humayun’s Tomb: Humayun died in 1556, and his widow HamidaBanuBegam, also known as Haji Begam, commenced the construction of his tomb in 1569, fourteen years after his death.
• India Gate: At the centre of New Delhi stands the 42 m high India Gate, an “Arc-de-Triomphe” like archway in the middle of a crossroad. Almost similar to its French counterpart, it commemorates the 70,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives fighting for the British Army during the World War I.
• Rashtrapati Bhavan (Drive Pass): Rashtrapati Bhavan is the Indian President’s house. It is a vast mansion and its architecture is breathtaking. It is visible from a distance & the most eye-catching round roof with a circular base in the heart of Delhi. Overnight stay at Hotel
• After breakfast explore Jaipur. Later proceed for the excursion to Amer Fort.
• Amer Fort: The Amer Fort is situated in Amer, which is 11 kilometers from Jaipur. It is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. The Amer Fort has influences of both Hindu and Muslim architecture. This fort also has the ‘Shila Devi’ Temple and the ‘Ganesh Pol’ which is a gate that leads to the private palaces of the kings. The Amer Fort has many pavilions and halls of great interest and other popular attractions.
• Sheesh Mahal: Sheesh Mahal in English means “Palace of Glass”. Romatic history says that it was built for a purpose. The Queen who loved to see the stars was not allowed to sleep in open air due to security reasons.Hence the King ordered a room to be made withlittle convex mirrors. If a candle was burnt the reflection of these mirrors converted the small light into thousands of stars in those mirrors.
• Maharaja’s City Palace: Located in the heart of the Pink City Jaipur, the City Palace was where the Maharaja reigned from. The palace was built between 1729 and 1732 AD by Sawai Jai Singh II.
• JantarMantar: Between 1727 and 1734 Maharajah Jai Singh II of Jaipur constructed five astronomical observatories in west central India. The observatories, or “JantarMantars” as they are commonly known, incorporate multiple buildings of unique form, each with a specialized function for astronomical measurement.
• During the tour you will also have a brief photography stop at HawaMahal – the Palace of Winds.
• HawaMahal: The renowned ‘Palace Of The Winds’, or HawaMahal, is one of the prominent tourist attractions in Jaipur city. Considered as an embodiment of Rajputana architecture, the main highlight of HawaMahal is its pyramid shape and its 953 windows or ‘Jharokhas’ which are decorated with intricate designs. The main intention behind the construction of the Mahal was to facilitate the royal women and provide them a view of everyday life through the windows, as they never appeared in public.
• Return to your hotel and rest overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel & check out. Transfer to Jaipur Airport / Railway Station for onward journey.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Creative Tours & Travels (India) Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year 1979 is one of the foremost and one-stop solution providers of Travel & Tourism related services around the world.