DEPARTURE: 22 October 2019 – 03 November 2019
13 Days of Europe Tour Packages For Family – Explore the beauty of this delightful continent with your family. Plan unforgettable Europe holidays with Creative Holidays India.
Start your exciting journey of EUROPE with the most reliable and leading travel planner CREATIVE holidays. Journey being from the most romantic, stylish, Artistic and Iconic city Paris. Paris is always amazed us by its magnificent avenues, incomparable museums, Glorious bistros and boutiques, multimedia galleries, Parisian Shopping, cozy cafe life, unparalleled art scenes, luscious and mouth-watering French cuisine.
Meet & assist at the Paris airport and transfer to your pre-booked accommodation at PARIS.
Subject to flight schedule, we will proceed for the SEINE river cruise – which is the most famous island and one of the oldest settlements in Paris. Enjoying a Seine River cruise is a must-do in Paris. Many of the most beautiful buildings are along the Seine River and it gives you great perspectives. Learn about Gallo-Roman city of Lutetia and see some of its most interesting remains at Crypte Archeologique. Back to the surface, travel to the Middle Ages by visiting the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris), Conciergerie’s magnificent medieval halls or Sainte Chapelle’s amazing stain glass. So sit back, relax, and let the scenery roll by.
After the tour back to the hotel. En-route. Halal Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Paris hotel
Early morning Buffet Breakfast at hotel and proceed to explore the city Paris-See all of the French capital’s top attractions.
It’s a beautiful city, easy to walk around, with an interesting history, and with lots of things to see and enjoying en-route Halal Lunch at Local Restaurant.
Explore the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe – The most famous of the four high-relief panels at the base is to the right, facing the arch from the av des Champs-Élysées side. Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Alexander Bridge, The Place de l’Opéra, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saint-Germain-des-Prés,
The louver is glass pyramid and crowds milling about beneath the museum’s ornate façade.
Now be an Energetic visitor to proceed for elegant, 324m-tall signature spire EIFFEL TOWER
After the tour back to the hotel. En-route Halal Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Paris hotel
After having an early morning buffet breakfast and get ready to exciting fun at the fairy tale Disney. Dive into the magic of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, with the freedom to hop between both Disney® Parks as often as you like.
This phenomenal theme park is renowned for its adrenaline-infusing Space Mountain ride and has many world-class hotels and fantastic boutiques. Disneyland Park is overlooked by the majestic Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant and is well-known for its Discovery land, inspired by the great European philosophers. The park is also noted for its American-themed Main Street attraction, Wild West Frontierland, exotic Adventureland, and Fantasyland, and organizes the magnificent Disney Dreams! fireworks and laser show each night.
Dominated by the prominent Earffel Tower, The Walt Disney Studios Park is the home of the Toon Studio, where people can see what it’s like to be a Disney character in an animated movie. The park is also acclaimed for its Ratatouille: L’Aventure Totalement Toquée de Rémy motion-themed ride, Crush’s Coaster roller coaster, and magic carpet ride called the Flying Carpets Over Agrabah and is the location of the Walt Disney Studios Store.
After the tour back to the hotel. En-route Halal Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Paris hotel
Early Morning breakfast, check out & transfer to Stuttgart. Paris to Stuttgart: 630 km
Proceed to Stuttgart en-route we will visit the biggest champagne village, Reims a city in northeastern France’s Grand East region and It’s the unofficial capital of the Champagne wine-growing region, many of the champagne houses headquartered situated in Reims in France German Boarder.
En-route Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Stuttgart hotel.
After early Morning breakfast, Check out transfer to Zurich. Enroute explore, Benz museum, cuckoo clock, Titisee lake & Black Forest.
The Black Forest is a mountainous region in southwest Germany, bordering France. Known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages, it is often associated with the Brothers Grimm fairy tales. It’s renowned for its spas and the cuckoo clocks produced in the region since the 1700s. You also have the opportunity to buy cuckoo clocks & other souvenirs.
Lunch at an Indian restaurant at the Titisee
Later proceed to Schaffhausen. Titisee to Schaffhausen:67 km
Cologne to Titisee: 460 km
Now time to enjoy Rhine Falls with 20 Min Boat Ride – The Rhine Falls is the largest waterfall in Switzerland, Europe.
Later proceed to Zurich. Schaffhausen to Zurich:53 km. Start your trip from Zurich, the beautiful city by the water, with a magnificent view of the snowcapped Alps on the horizon. Spend your evening walking by the lake or go hiking up the Uetliberg Mountain offering a panoramic view of the entire city. If you enjoy the escapades in the night, you’ll love this place as Zurich has the most flamboyant and lively nightlife in Switzerland. Stay overnight in the hotel as you gear up for Day 2 of your trip
En-route Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Zurich hotel
Early morning Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Engelberg to enjoy Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer. Zurich to Engelberg:85 km
At 10,000 feet, Mount Titlis is Central Switzerland’s loftiest peak exuding a snow and ice spectacular that’s visually stunning. And, this journey in Switzerland is even more camera-compulsory because you’ll be riding in the revolving Rotair, an aerial cable car that delivers awesome 360-degree panoramic views of the snow-covered valleys, glaciers, lakes, forests, and mountains in
Indian Lunch at the Titlis
Later transfer to Lucerne. Engelberg to Lucerne:35 km
Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland known for its preserved medieval architecture, sits amid snowcapped mountains on Lake Lucerne. Later proceed to the City walking tour of the beautiful lakeside town of Lucerne. Since the city straddles the Reuss River where it drains the lake, it has a number of bridges. The most famous is the Chapel Bridge a 204 m long wooden covered bridge originally built in 1333, the oldest covered bridge in Europe, although much of it had to be replaced after a fire on August 18, 1993, allegedly caused by a discarded cigarette. Later proceed to the Bertel Thorvaldsen’s famous carving of a dying lion (the Lion Monument, or Löwendenkmal) is found in a small park just off the Lowenplatz. The carving commemorates the hundreds of Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution when an armed mob stormed the Tuileries Palace in Paris.
Later back to the Zurich en-route dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Zurich hotel.
Early morning Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Grindelwald. The Eiger village of Grindelwald in the Bernese Oberland lies embedded in a welcoming and green hollow, surrounded by a commanding mountainscape with the Eiger north face and the Wetterhorn. This mountainscape and the numerous lookout points and activities make Grindelwald one of the most popular and cosmopolitan holiday and excursion destinations in Switzerland, and the largest ski resort in the Jungfrau region.
Road and railway construction made Grindelwald much more accessible towards the end of the 19th century, which in turn also heralded the onset of winter tourism. The first cableway was built here in 1908 And in 1912, a railway reached the Jungfraujoch via Kleine Scheidegg
Later proceed to Interlaken. Interlaken lies in the Bernese Oberland on an alluvial plain, between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The vacation destination, which is presided over by the three mighty mountains, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, is the starting point for numerous activities.
Trains to the Jungfrau region in the direction of Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen with connections to the railways to Mürren and from there to the Schilthorn as well as via the Kleine Scheidegg to the Jungfraujoch depart from the Interlaken Ost railway station. A fleet of ships, including one historic paddle-steamer on each lake, cruises on Lakes Thun and Brienz. Interlaken is located on the «Golden Pass» panorama route from Montreux on Lake Geneva past the luxury holiday resort of Gstaad to Interlaken and from there across the Brünig Pass to Lucerne.
Later back to the Zurich en-route dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Zurich hotel
After early Morning breakfast, Check out transfer to Wattens to visit Swarovski Crystal World & Museum.
Swarovski is arguably Austria’s best-known export; the crystals that brought the company a worldwide success have been incorporated into a subterranean theme park with a difference in Wattens, a suburb of Innsbruck. It’s more modern art gallery than a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the actual creation of Swarovski’s famous crystal animals and jewelry, with a series of 14 cavernous exhibition halls designed by an international band of contemporary artists, is loosely themed around the crystal.
Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Later transfer to Innsbruck.
On arrival enjoy an Orientation tour of Innsbruck.
Visit Golden Roof or Goldenes Dachl, is a building with, wait for it…. A Gold Roof, Servitenkirche, Altstadt von Innsbruck (Old town) is the old town center of Innsbruck and stands as one of the main attractions, Hofkirche has a gothic design and was built in the 1500s by Emperor Ferdinand I. While the architecture of this church is interesting in its own right, the real treat is the interior; it is full of beautiful red marble columns and a Cenotaph to the Emperor Maximillian, Maria-Theresien Strasse the Triumphal Arch to the Old Town, this street is one of the busiest in Innsbruck and has a wide variety of shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants and also holds great historical significance in the city & Stadtturm.
Later en-route dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Innsbruck hotel.
After early Morning breakfast, Check out transfer to Venice
Venice, the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads, just canals – including the Grand Canal thoroughfare – lined with Renaissance and Gothic palaces. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica, which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the Campanile bell tower offering views of the city’s red roofs.
Later proceed to Padova. On arrival, Lunch at the Indian restaurant. Venice to Padova: 41 km appx.
Padova is a city in Northern Italy’s Veneto region. It’s known for the frescoes by Giotto in its Scrovegni Chapel from 1303–05 and the vast 13th-century Basilica of St. Anthony. The basilica, with its Byzantine-style domes and notable artworks, contains the namesake saint’s tomb. In Padua’s old town are arcaded streets and stylish cafes frequented by students of the University of Padua, established in 1222.
Later en-route dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Padova hotel.
Early Morning breakfast, check out from Padova hotel & transfer to Pisa.
Padova to Pisa:290 km. Packed Indian Lunch on the way
The city of Pisa rises above the banks of Arno, just before the mouth of the river at Marina of Pisa. It is one of the most important cities in Tuscany and it is extremely well-known in the world, because of its famous symbol: “the Leaning Tower”.
Pisa is both an ancient and modern city. On the one hand, it is proud of its past, when it was the Maritime Republic and became a world power during the Middle Ages. And, now is famous for having three of the most important universities in Italy: The Scuola Normale Superiore, the Sant’ Anna School of Advanced Studies and the University of Pisa.
On arrival Photo stop at Leaning Tower of Pisa.
The tower’s tilt began during construction in the 12th century, caused by an inadequate foundation on the ground too soft on one side to properly support the structure’s weight. The tilt increased in the decades before the structure was completed in the 14th century. It gradually increased until the structure was stabilized (and the tilt partially corrected) by efforts in the late 20th and early 21st centuries.
Later back to the Pisa en-route dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Pisa hotel
Early morning breakfast, check out & transfer to Rome. Pisa to Rome: 343 km. You can enjoy the scenery on the drive from Pisa to Rome. En-route enjoy the Lunch at an Indian restaurant.
Rome is a heady mix of haunting ruins, awe-inspiring art, and vibrant street life, Italy’s hot-blooded capital is one of the world’s most romantic and inspiring cities. Few cities can rival Rome’s astonishing artistic heritage. Throughout history, the city has starred in the great upheavals of Western art, drawing the top artists of the day and inspiring them to push the boundaries of creative achievement. The result is a city awash with priceless treasures. Ancient statues adorn world-class museums; Byzantine mosaics and Renaissance frescoes dazzle in the city’s art-rich churches; baroque facades flank medieval piazzas. Walk around the center and without even trying you’ll come across masterpieces by the giants of Western art – sculptures by Michelangelo, canvases by Caravaggio, Raphael frescoes and fountains by Bernini.
Check-in to the Rome hotel and later proceed for Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Rome hotel.
Early morning Breakfast proceed for Rome Sightseeing tour
Rome’s cityscape is an exhilarating spectacle. Ancient icons such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Pantheon recall the city’s golden age as Caput Mundi (capital of the world), while its many monumental basilicas testify to its historical role as the seat of the Catholic Church. Lording it over the skyline, St Peter’s Basilica is the Vatican’s epic showpiece church, a towering masterpiece of Renaissance architecture. Elsewhere, ornate piazzas and showy fountains add a baroque flourish to the city’s captivating streets.
Then depart for a Guided City Tour of Rome covering main landmarks like Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum (Outside), Circus Maximus and many more historic sites. Next visit Colosseum, A vast amphitheater known for its Gladiator Fights. Then stop by one of the Largest and the most elaborate fountain – The Trevi Fountain.
The Vatican, the world’s smallest sovereign state, sits over the river from the historic center. Centered on the domed bulk of St Peter’s Basilica, it boasts some of Italy’s most revered artworks, many housed in the vast Vatican Museums (home of the Sistine Chapel), as well as batteries of overpriced restaurants and souvenir shops. Nearby, the landmark Castel Sant’Angelo looms over the Borgo district and upscale Prati offers excellent accommodation, eating, and shopping.
En-route proceed for Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at the Rome hotel.
After breakfast check out and transfer to Rome International Airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
INR 1,17,500 per Adult on Twin / Triple sharing basis for the entire package.
Additional 5% GST will be applicable on total billing
• 03 night stay in Paris @Hotel Mercure Paris CDG Airport & Convention or similar
• 01 night stay in Stuttgart @Novotel Hotel or similar
• 03 night stay in Zurich @Novotel Zurich Airport Messe or similar
• 01 night stay in Innsbruck @Alphotel Innsbruck or similar
• A night stay in Venice @Smart Hotel or similar
• 01 night stay in Florence @iH Hotels Firenze Business or similar
• 02 night stay in Rome @Novotel Roma Est or similar
• Meet and assistance at the Airport
• Stay at 4* hotels for 12 Nights / 13 Days
• All Buffet Breakfasts at respective hotels
• Indian / Halal Lunches each at local / Indian restaurants
• Indian / Halal Dinners each at local / Indian restaurants
• Transportation & sightseeing by Private A/C coach as per the itinerary including driver allowance & local transportation taxes.
• Hotel room taxes
• Return Airfare
• Visa fees (Visa assistance can be given to the passenger)
• Expenses of personal nature (Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines, alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature)
• Services other than part of cost inclusions / Itinerary section
• City Tax
• Travel Insurance
• Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
• Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
• HD Guided is for Max. 3.5 to 4 Hours guided tour for big Cities like Rome, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Frankfurt, Vienna, Barcelona, Madrid, Belfast, Dublin etc.
• HD Guided for small town/ cities will be for 1.5 Hour to Max. 2 Hours. Like in Interlaken, Lucerne, Berne, Pisa, Florence, Zurich, Venice, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Arrezo, Montreux, Nice, Eze, Montecarlo, Inverness, Isle of Skye, Bath, Cesky Krumlov, Antwerp, Ghent, Bruges etc.
• The Leaning Tower of Pisa is an 8 storey structure with no lift and 294 slippery marble steps, hence we do not visit from inside.
• The Eiffel Tower on certain Days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded or for security reasons may be closed.
• On certain Days, due to the closure of the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica etc. the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary.
• For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
• Any item owned by our suppliers must not be mistreated in any way. Failure to comply with this clause can result in costs which will have to be borne by the party involved and must be paid to the supplier.
• October to April are winters, some of the attractions close during winter time and some change their timings. Please note all are subject to availability which can be confirmed in a later stage of discussion but not during initial quotes/offers.
• Meals are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible. On certain Days packed meal will be provided.
• Rates and availability are subject to change at the time of actual booking without prior notice.
• Average rate: If the number of nights or travel date changes the rate will change accordingly.
• No reservations are held at the time of the initial quotation.
• The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine, and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. while on tour Insurance policies must be carried
• Coach Driving is Max. 9 Hours, Driver Duty is Max. 12 Hours and Rest Period is Min. 11 Hours (Applicable for all LDC or LT Tours) for full day coach. These hours may reduce if the driver stay is booked in a different hotel than guests. Driving legal limits must be adhered to at all times. In the event that these rules are breached client claims will be treated as invalid, the client will have to accept all costs, and all insurance claims are likely to be refused. As per the EU, a regulation coach can be on-road for Max. of 12 Hours including the traffic conditions of any particular day.
• Tips for long distance coaches and local transport will be paid on the spot in cash at the discretion of the tour manager/clients. According to the EU law and terms, it is mandatory. Driver Tips not included – Kindly consider 2 Euro Per Person Per Day.
• English speaking Coach drivers are purely subject to availability.
• All timings are approximate and are based on local road and traffic conditions.
• Any damages caused to the coach during the time of the tour shall be payable by the passengers
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Creative Tours & Travels (India) Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year 1979 is one of the foremost and one-stop solution providers of Travel & Tourism related services around the world.