Hong Kong Package for 6 days –
Hong Kong is one of the reputed tourist destinations in the world. It consists of iconic hotels, harbours and mountains. Macau is known as the Vegas of China.
DAY 1 of Hong Kong Package – HONG KONG ARRIVAL
Arrive in Hong Kong to a warm welcome. After clearing Immigration and
Customs make our airport representative will be waiting to greet you and transfer you to the hotel.
If time permits enjoy a Hong Kong by night tour.
Experience the stunning sights of Hong Kong by night in all its glitter and glamour. Start your tour at the jewellery shops with gems and precious stones awaiting your arrival. The ideal time for shopping.
The tour then takes you to The Peak, Hong Kong’s most popular attraction that’s more than just stunning vistas or great shopping and dining. Enjoy one-way peak tram ride up the top of the hill with a one of a kind experience onboard the peak tram.
Guest can avail the optional add on for a visit to the Madame Tussaud’s Museum (must visit the wax museum) while at the Peak. Bollywood superstar Varun Dhawan meets his worlds first figure, A brand-new AR experience at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. while at the Peak. End your tour with the most amazing Symphony of Lights Show viewed from Tsim Sha Tsui promenade by the clock tower
DAY 2 of Hong Kong Package – DISNEYLAND HONG-KONG
Come and discover the magic of Hong Kong Disneyland which features original attractions designed specifically for Hong Kong as well as entertainment that celebrates local culture.
The magic journey to Hong Kong Disneyland will start after pick up at the hotel for a transfer to the park. Then you will enter the surrounding of Main Street, U.S.A., Adventureland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. You will be able to enjoy all the classic Disney stories, attractions, unique shops and restaurants as well as dazzling entertainment on this special journey. After enjoying a spectacular firework display, this magical one day journey will come to an end with a transfer back to the hotel.
DAY 3 of Hong Kong Package – HONG KONG: DAY AT YOUR LEISURE
Recommended Optional Tour:
- Full-Day Ocean Park Tour: Dive into a day of exciting thrill rides, amazing marine and animal life and more than 60 attractions with a day at Hong Kong’s Ocean Park. The Grand Aquarium is rated as one of the top 10 in the world. Marvel at the giant Chinese sturgeon and gape at the world’s largest aquarium dome with more than 5,000 fish.
DAY 4 of Hong Kong Package – ARRIVAL IN MACAU – MACAU EVENING CITY TOUR
After breakfast, Transfer from Hong Kong Hotel to Ferry Terminal. Upon arrival at Macau ferry pier, proceed to the hotel.
Macau (or Macao as it is also known) is located across the Pearl River estuary from Hong Kong. Start your tour with Diamond Show at Hotel Galaxy. Proceed to visit historical attractions like A-Ma Temple and the Ruins of St Paul, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites and see a few modern wonders as well. Visit the Guia Circuit, home to the Macau Grand Prix and end your tour with the Light and Water Show at the Wynn Fountain
DAY 5 of Hong Kong Package: MACAU: DAY AT YOUR LEISURE
Enjoy your day exploring Macau at your own leisure.
DAY 6: Departure
After breakfast head to Macau ferry terminal. Upon arrival at Hong-Kong, transfer to airport for departure.
Hong Kong Package Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Hong Kong Package booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged extra as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force
majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sports events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road
services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of
- The tour will generally be organised as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see 5 Nights/6 Days Hong Kong-Macau package