DESTINATION COVERED: Imphal&Kohima
BEST TIME TO VISIT: Throughout the year.
DURATION: 04 Nights/ 05 Days
Day 01: Imphal
Arrive at the Imphal airport check into a hotel. And then visit the Ima market, Kangla Fort. Evening at leisure. Overnight.
Day 02: Imphal
Visit Japanese War Memorial (India Peace Centre) at Red Hills, Loktak Lake (90 km/ 2 hrs)-the largest freshwater lake in North East India, Moirang (INA war museum).Evening back to Imphal. Overnight.
Day 03: Imphal – Kohima (140/ 04 ½ hrs)
After breakfast drive to Kohima. On arrival check into the hotel. Later visit the famous war cemetery, a symbolic memorial raised as a citation for the supreme sacrifice made by the officers and men of the Allied forces during World War II (If time permits). Overnight stay.
Day 04: Kohima
After breakfast today we drive to Khonoma village (22kms/ 1 ½ hrs), a place renowned for its valor and courage. The Khonoma gate tells the story of British infiltration into Naga hills. After lunch, visit Kohima village. Dinner and overnight.
Day 05: Kohima – Dimapur Fly Off (80 km/03 hrs)
Morning transfer to Dimapur airport in time to catch an outgoing flight.
|No of Pax||RATE PER PERSON (IN INR)||No of the room used|
|For 02 Pax: price per person||37,140/-||01 double / twin room|
|For 04 Pax: price per person||24,800/-||02 Double/twin rooms|
|For 06 Pax: Price person (Using 02 Vehicles)||27,800/-||03 Double / Twin rooms|
|Extra Bed/ mattress (Adult/ child)||4800/-||——————|
|Child No Bed||2000/-||——————|
Note: In Manipur and Nagaland no luxury hotels are available. All hotels are nonstar category. Vehicle use in Manipur- Bolero/Xylo/ Scorpio which 01 is available.
NOTE & IMPORTANT
- Guests with an adventurous mind should travel Manipur/Nagaland.
- Room heaters may not work in Manipur/Nagaland due to voltage fluctuations.
- In this region, there is no relevance between the distance and time traveling as it depends upon the conditions of roads and congestion of traffic.
- Mobile services may not be active in all destinations. Pre-paid roaming and International roaming connection do not work in this region.
- Credit Cards / Traveler’s cheque is not freely accepted.
- Every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes, landslide etc., which are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes and any additional cost, will be borne by the guests directly.
- For Nagaland tours, all Indian Tourists require ILP (Inner Line Permits). ILP is issued from Guwahati. Tourists need to send us their copy of Identity & address proof such as Driving License or Passport. The permit process is two to three working days.
Note: To Go to Nagaland Indian National requires Inner Line Permit. To issue the permit we require Address Proof, Identity proof and 02 copies of Passport size photographs of every person. It takes 05 official days to process the permit. Attach by gazette officer.
|Imphal||Hotel Classic/ Classic Grand|
|Kohima||Hotel Vivor/ Razaphu|
- Meet and greet upon arrival.
- Accommodation for 4 Nights
- 04 breakfasts each
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Scorpio / Xylo / Boleroonly ( vehicle not at disposal ).
- Inner line Permit for Arunachal Pradesh.
- GST @ 5% as applicable
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for Evening snacks & Tea
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip, etc.
- Expenses incurred due to changes in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest, etc. In such cases, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest.
- Differences in cost arising due to a change in fuel price.
- The difference in cost arising due to the extra usage of vehicles other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.