Arrive at Belfast Airport and transfers to your city Hotel. Check-in to hotel.
Free at leisure after Hotel check-in.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast this morning proceed for City Tours Belfast Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour.
Customize your time in Belfast with this flexible, all-inclusive hop-on hop-off bus tour. With a 3-day pass, you can ride the bus and listen to commentary on the city’s history and culture for the entire loop, or hop off whenever you like to explore further on your own. Stops include Albert Clock, Titanic Dock, St. George’s Market, and Crumlin Road Jail Belfast Castle 3 times daily and also Stormont Buildings, 30 plus stops to explore at your own pace
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast this morning, Checkout and Proceed to the Station for Dublin.
On Arrival at Dublin Station, transfers to the hotel. Check-in to hotel. Proceed for the City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour.
A City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour is the perfect sightseeing shore excursion while you’re in port in Dublin. Enjoy great views from the top of the bus and see top Dublin attractions as you tour around the city.
Board the open-top, double-decker bus and see several of Dublin’s major attractions including Dublinia, a great interactive exhibition of Irish history and culture. Visit the Old Jameson Distillery, the historic Dublin Castle, the Dublin Zoo in Phoenix Park and, of course, the famous Guinness Storehouse.
Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast this morning, Checkout and Proceed to the Station for Galway.
On Arrival at Dublin Station, transfers to the hotel. Check-in to hotel.
After breakfast this morning be ready for a fantastic day trip you’ll be sure to remember. The fun and informative guides will lead you through your Irish experience in a truly memorable way. Visit The Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher by land and sea all in one fantastic tour. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast this morning, Checkout and Proceed to the Station for Dublin. On Arrival at Dublin Station, transfers to the hotel. The tour begins with an introduction to Dublin City, as we head south towards County Wicklow, known affectionately as the “Garden of Ireland”. Beautiful lakes, dense forests and romantic brooks make this a wonderful scenic drive and a fine day out from the big city. See the scenery made famous by films such as Braveheart and P.S. I Love You. We make our way over the Wicklow mountains to Glendalough (minimum 1,5 hrs stop) – the valley of the two lakes. Enjoy a relaxing walk to the Upper Lake and explore the monastic ruins of St Kevin’s monastery including its round towers, Celtic crosses and much more. Check-in to hotel.
After breakfast proceed to the Airport for home destination
INR 69000 per Adult for entire Package x 03 Adults
INR 39000 Per Child for entire Package x 01 Child
Additional GST will be applicable on total billing
• The above rates are valid for the Indian passport holders only
• Early check-in & late check-out will be subject to availability.
• The rates and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
• Any increase in fuel/hotel/other expenses due to any unforeseen circumstances will have to be borne by the passengers.
• No Booking or blocking of Hotels and airfare is done. Will have to check for the availabilities and rates at the time of confirmation from your end.
• Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
• Many Consulates have stopped issuing a visa to 20 years valid passports, hence it is recommended to renew the passport before planning your international trip.
• We are not liable for any additional expenses incurred due to any reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies, etc.
• Please note that we reserve the right to amend our quotation should any of the quoted services be unavailable at the time of booking.
• Payment to be paid in INR as per the rate of exchange applicable on the day of final payment. Rate of exchange will be based on our bank rate.
• International Check-in is at 3-00 PM and check-out is at 10 AM – 12 PM depending on the hotel policy
• Early check-in, late checkout, and room preferences are strictly subject with the hotel at the time of check-in and we cannot guarantee the same; we can only put in a request at the time of booking.
• All Clients will be expected to make a credit card swipe or pay cash to the hotel upon check-in as a security deposit amount will vary according to the hotel.
• All types of City Taxes/ Resort Fess will be payable by Guest directly at the Hotel No refund for any unutilized services.
• Any issues which are bought to our notice later than 7 days will not be entertained.
• The voucher covers only those taxes which are included in the booking price (if included), all various other applicable taxes need to be settled directly by the guest.
• Cancellation charges are applicable if the booking is canceled after reconfirmation due to any reason
• We have no relevance with the room service or food menu or any other service as these are all as per the hotel standards.
• We are not liable for any loss or damage caused during your stay in the hotel or while availing any service Any change in no. of pax, duration, and date of the journey will attract re-quote.
• The voucher will not be shared until the payment reflects in our account.
• Any kind of tips
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of beverages
• Any lunches & dinners during the whole accommodation
• Any extras sites not indicated on above
• Train Station to the hotel to Train Station Transfers
• Things did not mention in the Inclusions or itinerary
• Visa Fees
• Return Airfare
• City Tax [You have to pay locally]
• Travel Insurance
• Skiing Equipment rental charges
• Ski Passes if required
• Surcharges if any applicable during your travel dates.
• Optional Sightseeing
• Additional 5% GST
1. Hotels advised are our suggestions only; we are not responsible for individual client’s preferences, please check the hotel before finalizing the booking.
2. Please note that there is Hotel pick and drop off is not included for the sightseeing or Hotel to train station to hotel transfers, clients have to reach at Departure points/train station to hotel to train station by their own.
3. As its CUSTOMIZE packages, due to the flexible airfare, rates are subject to change as per the final dates.
4. This is a DYNAMIC rate: Based on demand from all over the world, hotels increase the rates without prior notice. The client will have to accept the rates available at the time of booking.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Creative Tours & Travels (India) Pvt. Ltd. Established in the year 1979 is one of the foremost and one-stop solution providers of Travel & Tourism related services around the world.