Japan tour package Historical for 9 days –
Japan is an astonishing, attractive and loving nation in the world. It has an incredible line-up of good and cultural experiences.
Day 1 of Japan Tour Package: Arrival
Depart from India. On arrival check into Tokyo. Day at leisure. Overnight stay in Tokyo.
Day 2 of Japan Tour Package: Tokyo
Half-day tour in Tokyo.
Visit Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace Plaza, Sensoji Temple (Asakusa Kannon) & Nakamise Shopping Arcade.
Tour ends at Akihabara, the district known as “Electric Town” famous for high-tech and electrical goods (alternatively, finish at Tokyo Station).
Day 3 of Japan Tour Package: Tokyo – Kamakura – Enoshima – Tokyo
Join a full-day excursion to Kamakura and Enoshima by coach with English-speaking guide to demonstrate.
In the morning, visit Jomyo-ji Temple and experience the Tea Ceremony at an acclaimed tea-house established over 400 years ago. Continue to Hokoku-ji Temple and its peaceful bamboo grove. After lunch (Buddhist vegetarian cuisine), visit Kotoku-in Temple with its Great Buddha (44ft tall). Drive back to Tokyo via a relaxing stop at Enoshima, a small offshore island famous for its views of Mt.Fuji across the bay (weather permitting). Tour disbands on arrival at Ginza (approx 17:00) or Shinjuku (approx. 18:40).
Day 4: Tokyo – Mt.Fuji – Tokyo
Travel by coach to the foot of Mt. Fuji via expressway. Then drive halfway up Japan’s highest mountain to enjoy a spectacular view from a height of 2,300 meters. Enjoy Japanese-style lunch. In the afternoon, proceed to Hakone for a cruise on Lake Ashi and Mt. Komagatake Ropeway. Stay overnight in Tokyo in accommodation with hot spring baths.
Day 5: Tokyo – Nara – Kyoto
Morning drive to Airport to Kyoto. After reaching in Kyoto, continue on an afternoon tour of Nara, the first permanent capital of Japan. Visit Todaiji Temple housing a great image of Buddha, colourful Kasuga Taisha Shrine with 3,000 lanterns, and Nara Park (Deer Park) where tame deer roam. Return to Kyoto in the evening.
Day 6 of Japan Tour Package: Kyoto
Full day sightseeing in Kyoto. In the morning, visiting Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion), Nijo Castle noted for its gorgeous interiors (when Nijo Castle is closed, visit Ryoanji Temple instead) and Kyoto Imperial Palace (on Sat., Sun & national holidays: visit Ryoanji Temple or Daitakuji Daisenin Temple instead). Further, Lunch at Kyoto Handicraft Center. After lunch, sightseeing of the city visiting Sanjusangendo Temple with its 1,001 impressive images of Buddha, vermilion-hued Heian Jingu Shrine and Kiyomizu Dera Temple with its wooden veranda.
Day 7: Kyoto – Hiroshima – Kyoto
Transfer to Kyoto station to board a Bullet Train for Hiroshima. On arrival go by coach and the short ferry ride to Miyajima island, to see the picturesque Itsukushima Jinja Shrine. Later, Return to Hiroshima to visit the Peace Memorial Park, Memorial Museum and the Atomic Bomb Dome. Return to Kyoto by a Bullet Train in the evening.
Day 8: Kyoto
Full day free in the historic city of Kyoto.
Day 9: Departure
Finally, Transfer to Kansai International Airport for onward journey.
Japan Tour Package Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Japan tour package booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non availability of venues etc.
- The tour will generally be organised as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see other tours packages