Kathmandu Tour – 2 Nights Kathmandu and +1 Night Pokhara Surface package
Nepal is an extraordinary blend of valleys, rivers, forests, and culture and the home to the dominating Mt Everest.
Day 01 of Kathmandu Tour – Kathmandu
Meeting at the airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Transfer to the hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is, in fact, two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
After short relaxation at the hotel, visit one of the Hindu cultures in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray. The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal.
This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of the Hindu faith. The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites’ list Since 1979. This “extensive Hindu temple precinct” is a “sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images, and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river”. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 02 of Kathmandu Tour – Kathmandu / Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 210 km from Kathmandu and is a 7 hours drive approx. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather, there are splendid views right from the hotel.
On the way, you have an option at an extra cost of doing the river rafting ( Inr. 2000 per person if required ) or visit the Manakamna Temple “ Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes” where you are taken by a cable ride of 10 mins ( Inr. 500 per person for the cable car tickets if required ).
Later this afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple, Goddess Durga, was brought from India. Apart from the peace and tranquillity that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offer a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day.
The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence, a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During the summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks.
Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at the hotel. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 of Kathmandu Tour – Pokhara/ Kathmandu
This morning you will go for an excursion trip to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourists can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the Himalayas. Sarangkot is only 13 km from Lake Side, Pokhara. It is the highest viewpoint for sunrise at an altitude of 1592mtsh. It is cooler than Pokhara. It can be reached easily within 45 to 60 minutes by a vehicle from Pokhara.
Many tourists come to Sarangkot for sunrise. From Sarangkot, in the northern direction, we can see Dhaulagiri in the far west. Annapurna range is visible when the weather is clear on the same side. In the southern direction, the village overlooks the city of Pokhara and its lake on the north-western outskirts of the city. (The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Retracing the same path, drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 of Kathmandu Tour – Kathmandu/ Airport
This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur, the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: It is an architectural centre point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur.
Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee centre, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colourful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu.
Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Cost based on the Kathmandu Tour will be as follows Valid till September 2020:
|No of pax||5-star Luxury||5 star||4-star Deluxe||4 star Standard||
|Cost Per Person||(BB)||(BB)||( BB)||(BB)||(BB)||(BB)|
|2 pax on twin share||31795||29125||23575||20835||18845||17685|
|4 pax using a car on twin share||26245||23455||18125||15285||13375||12175|
|4 pax using Scorpio on twin share||30355||27565||22135||19395||17475||16275|
|6 pax on twin share||28095||25325||19875||17175||15175||13985|
|8 pax on twin share||26275||23475||18125||15285||13375||12175|
|Adult with an extra bed||20675||17875||12415||9675||7685||6575|
|Child below 10 yrs with extra bed||12275||10575||8925||6675||5275||5125|
|Child below 10 yrs without extra bed||5075||6875||4525||4275||3775||3575|
|Supplement MAP plan ( 05 dinners Per adult/child)||7875||7475||5825||5375||4475||20705|
|Single room ( 1 pax travelling alone)||61585||52155||45175||39675||35695||33365|
|Single room ( 1 pax travelling with others)||50425||40835||33985||28575||24575||22275|
***Additional 05% GST on the total billing***
Properties envisaged: Using Base Category rooms at respective properties unless specified
(Some hotels have Deluxe rooms as base Category)
|5 Star Luxury||Hyatt Regency /
Gokarna Forest Resort /
|Fishtail Lodge /
Heritage Suites & Spa /
Temple Tree /
|5 Star||Annapurna /
Soaltee Crowne Plaza /
|Atithi Resort /
Bodhi Suites & Spa /
Waterfront Resort /
|4 Star DLX||Vivanta Kathmandu (Deluxe room) /
|Atithi Resort /
Bodhi Suites & Spa /
Waterfront Resort /
|4 Star STD||Tibet International /
Hotel Grand /
Fairfield By Marriott /
Vivanta Kathmandu – Superior Twin bedded rooms ( Corner rooms of the hotel ) /
Da Yatra Courtyard /
Kuti Resort/ Landmark /
Tuki Resort (Deluxe room) /
|3 Star||Amadablam /
Mirage Lords Inn /
|Lake Paradise /
Peace Plaza /
Hotel Portland /
Tuki Resort ( Standard room ) / similar
Temple Inn /
|Hotel Romantica /
Hotel Asia /
Hotel Golden Gate/
• YAK AND YETI does not provide free WIFI
• HOTEL MARRIOT BY FAIR FIELD does not provide an extra bed
• Vivanta Kathmandu does not provide extra bed in the Superior and Deluxe rooms
Car: Ford / Fiat / Manza /Similar : (only 4 Heads are allowed and the car does not have any overhead carrier )
5 – 6 Adults: Scorpio / similar
7 – 12 adults: Toyota “Hiace” Van having 14 seats
(Please note that an entrance fee of INR 180 per person will be payable directly by the clients while visiting Nagarkot).
Hand- Phone SIM card:
• Upon arrival in Kathmandu at the International Airport better known as “Tribhuwan International Airport”.
• After collecting your baggage there are Two Telephone companies known as “NCell & NTC ( Nepal Telecommunication).
• They have a Stall each. One Passport size photo and a copy of the passport will be required.
• One can purchase a Sim.
• Activation time is 10 mins on average.
• Cost is INR 150 per Sim which can be topped off as per requirement.
• It will be a 3G card.
• We are not in a position to take out the Sim in advance.
• Above is subject to change as per the Telecommunication Regulations
Please note :
• Price and services can be changed at the time of confirmation. Confirmation of booking is only based on written communication.
• The vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only.
• No additional running for shopping/lunches/dinners/ additional sightseeing etc. will be allowed.
• The vehicle will strictly from Point to point basis only.
• The above rates are valid for Indian Nationals holding Indian Passport / Voter’s ID only.
• The rates will not stand good for any other nationality, OCI and PIO card is not valid in Nepal and cannot be used as an identification by any Nationals.
Hotel Check-in Time: 1500 hrs
Hotel Check-out Time: 1100 hrs
ADHAR CARD/ PAN CARD / DRIVING LICENSE IS NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO TRAVEL TO NEPAL BY AIR
The New Indian notes of INR 200, 500 as well as the 2000 denominations are not a valid tender currency in Nepal. Or in fact, any denomination above INR 100 notes are not valid in Nepal (INR 100 notes and below are accepted). The maximum amount of Indian Currency one can carry is INR. 25000 per person in 100 denominations and below.
Kathmandu Tour Package Inclusions:
• 02 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
• 01-night accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast
• 02 international airport transfers by an A/c vehicle
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by an A/c vehicle exclusively ( Guide and entrance fee not included payable directly )
• Transportation Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by an A/c vehicle
• Presently applicable hotel taxes
Kathmandu Tour Package Exclusions:
• Services other than specified.
• Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
• Guide during the sightseeing
• Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
• Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
• Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
• Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
• A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults ( 18 yrs & above) for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years, the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this is checked with Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail. Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt of India changes the regulations.
Also see, 4 Days Kathmandu Package