Kerala tour packages for couple
Day 01: Cochin
Kerala tour packages for couple, Arrive at Cochin International Airport – you will be met by our representative who will brief you with the tour and later you will be transferred to the hotel. Check into the hotel and relax for the day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Cochin
Today after breakfast, you will take for a half-day tour of Cochin. Visiting Mattancherry Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church & the famous Chinese Fishing Nets. An afternoon watching traditional Kathakali show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast transfer to Munnar (140 km / 4 hrs) the lovely hill staon at a height of 1525 meters, filled with tea plantations and misty mountains. The drive to Munnar is very scenic crossing the narrow hairpin roads where you see beautiful valleys, tea gardens and small waterfalls on the way. Anamudi peak, the highest peak in South India is situated here. Sightseeing includes Vallera & Kallar waterfalls Pothenmedu viewpoint. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar
After breakfast proceeds to Munnar, on the way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, viewpoint, etc. Arrive Munnar and check-in your hotel. Rest of the day free for your own activities. Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, kundala dam, Rajamalai – where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species, Tea museum. Overnight at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 05: Munnar
Day at leisure or explore or visit areas of your interest. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady (110 km / 3 hrs) set in the green hills of spice plantations and home of the Periyar Wildlife Reserve – a sanctuary for a multitude of wild elephants, bears, bison, deer, boar, and the great Indian Tiger. You will arrive at the plantaon retreat early in the afternoon. You will also get a chance to do some spice shopping if you need it. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Thekkady
Morning you can go for the boating on the Lake Periyar to spot wild animals.
Day 08: Thekkady – Kumarakom / Alleppey
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom (130 km/04 hrs). The enchanting backwater destination a cluster of little islands on the Vembanad Lake in Kerala. Kumarakom/ Alleppey strengthens Kerala’s reputation for being God’s own country with its unbelievably beautiful mangrove forests, coconut groves and emerald green paddy fields interspersed with enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lilies. Upon arrival check – into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to enjoy Nature’s beauty on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09: Kumarakom / Alleppey
Day at leisure to enjoy Nature’s beauty on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Houseboat at Alleppey / Kumarakom
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Alleppey, check into a houseboat, and enjoy & experience the full day backwater life. The cruise will cover the canals & village area also. Lunch, evening tea, dinner & breakfast will be serving at houseboat. The food is authentic Kerala cuisine. Overnight stay at Houseboat. With Kerala tour packages for the couple.
Day 11: Alleppey / Kumarakom – Kovalam
After breakfast, check out from the houseboat and proceeds to Kovalam (160 km/ 4 hrs). The famous beach destination in South India. Check into the hotel. Enjoy in soft evening beach and overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 12: Kovalam
After breakfast proceeds to sightseeing in there, you can visit Sri Chitra Art Gallery – house paintings from the Mughal, Rajput and Tanjore schools of art. Besides these, the gallery has a rare collection of paintings by Raja Ravi Varma, Svetoslav and Nicholas Roerich. An Oriental collection consisting of paintings from China, Japan, Tibet, and Bali are a visual treat to the visitor. You can also visit the zoo, museum, Shangumugham beach, etc. Overnight stay Hotel at Kovalam. Enjoy Kerala tour packages for the couple.
Day 13: Kovalam – Kanyakumari Day Excursion
This morning after breakfast drive to Kanyakumari (90 km / 02 ½ hrs) en-route visit padmanbhapuram palace. Arrive at Kanyakumari and visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Statue of Thiruvallor, etc later back to Kovalam. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 14: Kovalam – Trivandrum ( Departure)
Today you will be transferred to Trivandrum International Airport in me to connect for your flight home. Kerala tour packages for the couple.
• At Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal & Coorg A/c Rooms are not provided due to low temperature.
• At the hotel, Check-In time is 14.00 hrs and Check-Out time is 12.00 noon.
• Early Check-In and Late Check-Out subject to availability.
• Houseboat Check-In time is 12.00 hrs and Check-Out time is 09.00 hrs.
• For Deluxe houseboat A/C will be operational from 9 PM to 06 AM
• If rooms are available in the above hotels we will provide similar hotels
• All the above rates are not valid from 25 Oct to 10 Nov 2019 & 20 Dec to 05 Jan 2020
Package Cost Includes
• Above quote is based on per person basis
• A/C accommodation in mentioned hotels or similar on double / twin sharing basis. (Non-A/C Rooms in Hill Stations) Daily breakfast at the hotel
• Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea with Snacks & Dinner in A/C Deluxe Houseboat (If Houseboat included in your package) Pick Up & Drop at nearest Airport/Railway Station
• Pick Up, Drop & All sightseeing by A/C Private Vehicle
• English/Hindi speaking driver cum guide Diwali Surcharges
• Driver allowance, toll, parking, driver’s night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary
Package Cost Excludes
• Air and Train fare
• Travel Insurance
• Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips, etc
• Camera and Video charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any Flight/Train delay or cancellation, weather conditions, curfew, etc.
• Any adventure activities
• Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.