Munnar Tour Package (Kerala) for 5 days –
Kerala is known as God ‘s Own Country. In Kerala tour, you can notice delightful backwaters with coconut-palms, spectacular hill stations, sandy beaches and mouth-watering cuisine.
Cochin-Day: 01 of Munnar Tour Package (Kerala): Munnar (157 Kms/04 Hrs)
On arrival at Cochin airport / Ernakulam Railway station or airport, our representative will transfer you to Munnar, on the way you can see vallara and cheeyappara waterfalls. Munnar – The most sought destination with its impeccable beauty set at an altitude of 6000 ft which covers tropical plantations- pristine valleys and mountains? exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests – the aroma of spice scented cool air – which leaves enchanting memories. On arrival at Munnar check into. Over Night Stay at Hotel
Day: 02 of Munnar Tour Package (Kerala): Munnar
Start the day with sightseeing in Munnar which include Visits to Mattupetty -Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Eravikulam Wildlife sanctuary famous for Nilagiri Tahr and Tea gardens. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day: 03 of Munnar Tour Package (Kerala): Munnar- Alleppey (30Kms/45Min)
After breakfast straightaway drive to your resort in Alleppey in the morning. Spend the rest of the day at leisure on the backwaters. Relax in the serenity of your beautiful resort. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day: 04 of Munnar Tour Package (Kerala): Munnar- Alleppey
After breakfast Explore the natural beauty of Alleppey covering the sightseeing of paddy field and the backwater take a boat get the amazing view of Alleppey (optional) rest of the time free with independence activities Over Night Stay at Hotel
Day: 05: Alleppey To Cochin
Check out from the Hotel and you will be driven back to Cochin Airport/ Railway station with wonderful memories and realisation that it indeed is? Gods own country?.
Munnar tour package (Kerala) Inclusions
- Accommodation in chosen hotel categories for duration of the tour.
- Breakfast (to include other meals speak to your agent)
- Transfers/sightseeing in A/C vehicle with English Speaking Driver including driver allowance, toll, parking & state taxes.
- Visit and stop at all mentioned sightseeings (entrance fees not included)
- Hotel & Transportation Taxes
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering this Munnar Tour Package (Kerala) booking-
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are accordingly on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force
majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sports events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road
services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of
- The tour will generally be organised as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see 9 days Exotic Kerala tour