USA East Coast Tour for 7 days –
Magnificent tour of the eastern USA comprises of barrier beaches, foggy mountains, & Niagara Falls.
Day 01 of USA East Coast Tour – Arrive in New York – Hotel in Manhattan
Welcome to the “Big Apple,” the “City That Never Sleeps” — New York is a city of superlatives: America’s biggest; it’s most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation’s trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world’s major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel. Dinner in the evening (Meals: D) Please note – for dinner, the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel.
Day 02 of USA East Coast Tour – New York City Tour + Manhattan by night tour
After breakfast, we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sightseeing will include the USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next, we experience the view of a lifetime of the One World Observatory. Later in the day, we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations, and Trump Tower.
After checking into your hotel join us for an Illuminated tour of Manhattan – Experience New York, the ‘city that never sleeps,’ magically lit up after dark. Drive past illuminated landmarks like the Empire State Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and the neighborhoods of SoHo and Chinatown. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 – New York – Philadelphia – Washington
Today, we depart to Washington DC by road; (approx. 5 hours). It is the capital city of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Stop in Philadelphia en-route for an orientation tour, then continue on to Washington DC. Upon arrival, you will check in to the hotel, and later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 – Washington – Luray Caverns
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the town of Luray, VA, home of the Luray Caverns. Perhaps the most famous attraction in the Luray Caverns is The Great Stalactite Organ, a giant mechanized instrument that uses naturally formed stalagmites as its pipes. Later, explore the capital city of the US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, Museum of Natural history, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 – Washington DC – Harrisburg – USA side Niagara Falls
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Harrisburg for the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Later, proceed to Niagara by road (approx. 5 hours). Reach Niagara to view the famous falls, which form one of the natural wonders of the World. Check in to your hotel, freshen up, visit the shops for buying souvenirs & in the evening get back to the hotel to go for dinner. After dinner, transfer back to the hotel. You can also visit the illumination on the falls on your own tonight. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 – Niagara Falls – Discovery Pass
There is nowhere else in the world where you can ride the world-famous Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, walk within feet of the Falls at the Cave of the Winds, meet the legends at the Niagara Adventure Theatre, get hands-on at the Discovery Center and go under the sea at the Aquarium of Niagara. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 – Departure
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Take some time out for additional shopping; proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Tour ends with sweet memories.
Departure dates for the Year 2019
• Optional tours to be booked 10days before the tour starts.
• Please go through the terms & conditions carefully before confirming the package.
• Niagara Helicopter = USD 119 per person
Deluxe Hotels OR SIMILAR
|NYC||02||Hotel Fairfield Marriott / Hampton Hilton Manhattan / Doubletree Manhattan / Holiday Inn Financial or similar|
|WAS||02||Hotel Sheraton College Park / Wingate Wyndham / Holiday Inn Arlington or similar|
|NIA||02||Hotel Hyatt Place / Wingate by Wyndham / Fairfield Marriott or similar|
|Check-in time: 4pm / Check-out time: 11am||All on PVT basis||Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.|
|Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am||Lunch: On Own|
|Incidental Charges and Resort fee. Must be paid by clients||Dinner: Indian Veg /Non-Veg/ Jain meals|
USA East Coast Tour Inclusions
• Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
• Breakfast, 6 Indian Dinners
• Airport Transfers as mentioned
• Guided City Tour: New York, Washington
• Orientation tour: Philadelphia
• Surface Transfers: NYC-WAS-NIA
• Entrance Tickets: Statue of Liberty Cruise, One World Observatory, Luray Caverns, Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, Museum of natural history, Hershey’s chocolate world, Niagara Discovery Pass
• All Taxes & Tips
• Maxim Tour leader/Local Representative
USA East Coast Tour Exclusions
• International Airfare
• Meet & Greet at the airport
• Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
• Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
Given below are some of the terms and conditions before considering USA East Coast Tour booking –
• Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
• GST will be charged additionally as applicable.
• Itineraries, destinations, venues, and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice.
• All the above prices are accordingly per person per journey on twin sharing basis.
• The itineraries and timings are subject to change, due to factors beyond our control such as ‘force majeure’ events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, disruptions/diversions of rail/ road services, re-routing of railway/ roads, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing, non-availability of venues etc.
• The tour will generally be organized as per details are given above. However, one may please contact us for customizing the tour according to your likes.
Click to see Western Wonders USA